Nutrient Burn or Deficiency...PLEASE HELP!?

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by TokeRippa, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Btw I don't wanna feel like I'm putting you on the spot to buy one of these things. If you don't mind spending the money then cool but if I was you I'd just leave it til your next run. They're an investment no doubt and they'll pay for themselves ten times over and more. You could have got the superior pump and a good wand for about $60 all in, which would have been cool. But with you having already spent $30 on the sprayer I'd just use that mate.

2. See the thing with that type of pump is that the difference in price between that and the hippo/superior is about $20, but the difference in output and power is massive. In terms of a long term investment I'd go with the superior all day. Buy once and all that. And with it being a scrog, I'd definitely get an extendable wand for ease of use.

Overall the difference in price for both I think works out at 24 dollars, which is about 18 quid. you see a lot of stuff which gets priced up in this hobby and doesn't justify the cost, but this is one case where the cost difference should be a big margin more considering the actual performance of the respective items. I'd say if you're going to spend, spend the extra $20 without a doubt, even if it means waiting til next time round.

3. Thanks watcher, as always i appreciate your help! I started a grow in the inddor grow journal section called LED multistrain craziness. Have to post some pics though. Working on the ac system now. I live in a condo and tomorrow they have to do their annual fire alarm check so clearing all of the evidence of a grow for now.