Nutmeg

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ShyGuy20, Jun 10, 2009.

1. EFG is my new hero.

2. why thank you, i pride myself on being the best damn internet superhero i can be;)

3. Well, I'm just taking a little bit, not too much. If I do die, I'll see you all in hell! Muhahaha...:devious:

4. oh noes, meaningless negative rep and nerd rage

i am a retard
    how could i not see that before? thank you for making me see the error of my ways, o omniscient one.

5. ive had nutmeg before..its not bad if you are looking for a general euphoric/auditory illusion/minor hallucinations but it does come with nausea and agitation, which really isnt too fun.

its worth trying..be in a comfortable place and make sure it isnt too hot or too cold (you will find out why, lol)

6. EFG needs a nappy poo:(

7. Try calling your dealer for more weed

8. Why???!

9. EFG,

you've been on /b/ far too long, pretty sad im afraid.
    you also need to chill the fuck out jesus,

we are all friends here and sure people try to be smart, but its in a funny way not a prickery way..

chill out and toke dude :smoking:

10. #30 BlownOnThAtIndo, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    i did it. Not really worth a small MJ buzz to feel like vomiting everytime you see breakfast food for like 2 weeks. Stuffs not that good unless you are REALLY desperate and you are in prison or something.

11. rules 1 &2 FAGGOT:p

(mods note the "faggot" was necessary... inside humor)

ya i go "there" alot, and i apologize for coming off as a dick, but at the time i was so angry, and i need to be right... idk i still fucked up, whatever, i already got a warning from the mods about name calling and such;)