Nutmeg...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Illusionist, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Ok so i have been researching this, so far all i find negative is that it causes a stomache ache, other than that it sounds fantastic, i have also heard that it can be deadly. so my questions are, have you done it? whats your experience? and what are the odds that i'll croak? oh and ive heard 2 tablespoons works, but 3 is better, but somebody said they would not reccomend 3. what to do what to do.

2. it's DISGUSTING, first of all, i would only reccomend it if you are highly desperate.
    secondly, if you can even stomach 3 table spoons, that's a "safe amount". 2 might not be enough. it takes a lot to overdose and die, you'd have to take like over 8 table spoons or something, so don't worry about that.
    it's not really a great experience.. pretty lame, pretty gross, i did it like twice back when i was 14 or some shit and didnt know nothin about the real good stuff (maryjane :D) so yeah i really dont reccomend it but it's somewhat close to a weed high, i suppose.
    good luck lol

3. #3 Illusionist, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009

really a weed high? i read peoples reports saying they had strong visuals and a since of falling, like aminita muscaria caps almost... and that the whole thing lasts for up to 8 hours peaking at the 5th hour. hmm. i understand that it would be disgusting, i cant stand nutmeg in my pancakes... and im only considering this because i cant smoke weed... probation... i just passed my drug screen for the first time, and i think they are gonna test me soon. im just gonna stay clean for the time given. im also considering morning glory seeds, acctually im strongly considering it. but the nutmeg thing im probably gonna do tonight. hopefully it doesnt suck

4. You must not have researched it too much, because there's far more negative effects than just a stomach ache, which residual shitty-feelings lasting up to 3 days.

I did it once. That was enough. I've never felt so terrible in my life

5. i was so desperate one day so i went up to the local kroger and bought a bottle with 7 whole nutmegs.
    before i went to sleep i ate 4 of the nuts and when i woke up i was geeking, my eyes were red as fuck, it was like i just smoked a few grams.
    if u can down the nutmeg then try it but i have to sayy it is the most disgusting thing in the world

6. AMANITA MUSCARIA Caps!? Those are plain poison. You mean Psylocibin mushrooms?

7. Dont forget to tell us what happens after!:D

8. i doubt he does...

9. Amanitas are used recreationally throughout the world and have been since at least the Middle Ages.

They are toxic, but only fatal at extremely high doses (just like many other recreational drugs, including alcohol.)

10. they arent poison lol. they are bliss. just gotta make em into fine powder and put em in a gel capsule. great trip. gel capsule not needed, you could just eat it with something. you dont eat the whole cap. that would be hard anyway. they're pretty big.

11. your right, i dont, otherwise i wouldnt have been so specific with the name...

12. ya bro its fuckin nutmeg they say u can trip balls if u make sum drug outta ur shit but r u really gonna do it just go buy sum real stuff like lsd, shrooms,x, whatever the fuck floats ur boat but by far to me the best trip is from KITTY KAT

13. im on probation, random drug screenings... lab tests.

14. umm ok so what i get drug tested and i still burn everyday:smoking:

15. thats just fucking stupid and i really doubt you get drug tested every day. drug tests are at least 15 dollars each, for a THC detector alone. not to mention all the other shit they test for in lab tests. Im not retarded enough to risk going to jail, just to smoke a little bit. id rather wait it out and experiment with legal substances. u shouldnt try to persuade people to smoke weed if they are getting drug tested. id lay you out if i knew you. and if you are reffering to niacin as a flusher. it doesnt work on me. i built up a tolerance. before my last drug test i failed every other one. and i haddnt smoked, in fact i had been taking niacin 2 weeks before my first test, and failed it. and every day after that i kept my daily regimen of niacin and b 12 pills, cranberry juice and water. i bought several home drug screens, and took one every weekend, guess what. possitive. so people dont rely on niacin to keep you clean

16. well ive done it afew times lets say it worked every other time than the first one. on my 2nd try i went to school i did it at like 9pm the night before it started when i woke up my eyes were more reder then if i smoked up. i had giggles and stuff like that the fun part is comming up hold on. well i got home the draining effect it had kicked in i layed on my bed and for some reason i was watching tv and i thought i was in the tv weird, weird thougts come to me on nutmeg. oh and whenever i closed my eyes i could just think of something and it would appear in my eyes when i close them.\

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE 2+ DAY TIRENESS

17. Fuck nutmeg.
    Seriously. You'll be throwing up for days!