Nutmeg?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kalayyy7, Nov 20, 2008.

1. I've read a ton of nutmeg reports on erowid and other sites, and i have a pretty basic idea of what a nutmeg high should feel like. i tried it a couple of weeks ago with somewhere between 2 tablespoons and 2 and a half (in capsules--i took 21). according to the reports, it only took most people 2 tablespoons to feel a really strong high, so idk why i didnt feel anything.

The weird part was, my eyes were extremely bloodshot, which is expected, but usually the high comes with the bloodshot eyes. does it only work with fresh nutmeg? i used preground supermarket nutmeg because i couldnt find any fresh..some of the reports i read had used preground, but the majority used fresh.

any thoughts/advice would be awesome..i have 40 empty capsules--should i just try it again with 3 tablespoons? or should i wait till i can get fresh nutmeg?

DONT ANSWER THIS TELLING ME NOT TO TRY NUTMEG OR TELL ME THAT IT'S A STUPID IDEA--i know its stupid, but i wanna try it.

thanks!

2. Did you use already ground up nutmeg? I heard you have better results if you buy actual fresh nutmeg (fruit?) and eat them that way.

3. yeah it was preground--where do you find fresh nutmeg though? (not already ground)

4. I'm pretty sure any supermarket will sell fresh nutmeg. Price Chopper and Super Stop and Shop both sell them

5. just smoke some until you start feeling high. if you go through the whole container or it doesnt work after an hour just get fresh nutmeg

6. smoking nutmeg works?
    does it have a strong smell when you burn it?

7. DO NOT smoke the nutmeg. that will do absolutely nothing.

i used to work at World Market (cost plus) and they have a spice isle where they sell whole nutmegs that you can grind up yourself. so go ahead and try that, but i've tripped ballz off of nutmeg, and i can tell you it was not a pleasant experience. at all. but hey, i know, you gotta see for yourself right? let us know how it goes....

8. Haha... Really..? Care to describe at all? I was thinking about this awhile back...