NuTmEg....

Discussion in 'General' started by bhoward3, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well me and a friend are going to try nutmeg tonight, after getting a little bored of smoking pot allllllllllllllllllllllll the time when were together. i have a few questions.

-how much should we each take? 2 tbsp? 3 tbsp????
    -will we just feel a litte baked and burned out tomorrow, because we need to paint tomorrow throughout the day. its not too big of a problem, ive worked really drunk and high before.
    -whats the best way to ingest it? i heard mixing it with milk diminishes the effects...?? because im sure mixing it with milk and chocolate syrup would taste delicious....
    -will we just feel really really stoned? or maybe have a few visual distortions?

please help out guys and gals! thanks~~~~~~~

2. been reading that page all day, all the peoples descriptions vary vastly. i want to hear peoples personal opionions whom have tried it/know people who have tried it.

3. ur tired of smoking weed so ur gonna smoke nutmeg?
    umm...
    can i have ur weed?

4. if you want mypersonal opinion... dont do it.

5. I don\'t know anything about getting high off of it, but I just ate eggs benedict sprinkled with nutmeg.

IT WAS AMAZING :hello:

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

6. what is wrong with you people? all of you have smoked yourself god damned retarded. you do not smoke nutmeg, you ingest it by eating, drinking mixed with a liquid. and it actually produces hallucinations in large quantities. and i am getting bored of marijuana, because thats all i fucking do 24 god damn 7. why spend 30 for an eigth of shrooms when you can grind up a few nutmeg seeds and trip for longer........? maybe i should call you guys stupid for buying other drugs when you want to \"mix\" things up for a little bit.

7. whatever fool... eat your stupid nutmeg, hope you O.D buddy :)

8. There was no need for flaming in this thread. Not only that, but there\'s a lot of threads here on this subject.