nutes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jry513, Sep 29, 2010.

1. ive been planning on growing and have done all my research and im gonna start with some bag seed. the only thing i havent been able to decide on is a good set of cheap nutes to use for this first grow...any and all advice would be great....thanks

2. Assuming you are gonna try in a 5 gal bucket - you have enough dirt to support a decent mico-farm so you will be able to use Miracle Grow - dont get much cheaper than that..

3. dont use miricale grow i like fox farm, earth juice, or advanced nutes

4. Dont use miracle grow....yes I know it works and ppl have success with it (myself included). I won't go into details but MG is a fert and products are like Fox farm are nutrients. (Cheesburger vs. a grilled chicken salad). Yeah the cheesburger sounds bomb :smoke::yummy: but you know you are better of eating the salad.

The FF nutes aren't that expensive and the bottles will last you awhile since you dont seem to have a whole lot of plants.

Hope this helps :wave:

5. Do you have a local hydro store around? Pick up some Flora Nova from GH its good stuff. If not you could use bat guano? Good luck let us know how it goes! :wave:

6. thanks for all the help guys decided to go with the popular fox farm trio...went and picked it up today and should be starting this grow this weekend