Nutes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 70novaman, Feb 17, 2017.

1. my white widow auto just going to flower about six weeks using fox farms trio big bloom grow big tiger bloom whe can I switch to tiger bloom and do I cut off the others. Their chart little vague. Rather go with hands on advice. Thanx ahead of time

2. alot of people say different things some say wait till pre flowers to switch nutes some say the day you flip the lights change the nutes. there's no real proof for either case so its really up to you. I waited a week then changed nutes last time mostly bec i screwed up feeding and flipping and didnt want to waste all the veg nutes i put in the day before i flipped. so if your schedule fits with feeding days switch the nutes when u flip the lights otherwise just flip em and change nutes at ur next feeding.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Autos usually take about 10 weeks and first start showing flowers when they are 3 weeks old. I find it best to switch from vegging nutes to flower nutes when they are 5 weeks old. Often when growing in soil this means you may not have even started using veg nutes at this point

4. [​IMG]
    Here's a pic of my auto Durban poison that is about 40 days old just started flowering and I gave it its first set of nutes a very very very small dose I may add I used no veg nutes just tap water so I would be careful with the nutes and give them a small dose at first just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. whoops totally missed the auto part my bad

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanx for the input