Nutes to use during flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheMysticMan, May 19, 2006.

1. I have not used any nutes at all up until now. Would like some suggestions on what to grab at the local nursery so my plant has what it needs during this time.

Thank guys:)

2. Get something that is good for vegetables. 10-20-10 is a good place to start for flowering. It is probably a good idea to give them a dose of N to get them through flower so that would be 20-10-10 for instance.

3. Thanks Smkn.

Can you suggest a particular brand/item at Home Depot or Wally World? I just know if I walk in there without any idea what to buy, I will get lost:)

4. I think if you just go with something specifically meant for vegetables, brand does not really matter. Also, look on the back of the box. The fert in addition to the NPK should have micro nutrients such as calcium, molybdenum, boron, magnesium, zinc etc. I know lots of people use Shultz, Miricle Grow, Peters etc. As long as they are for veggies you will be ok.

5. I like Fish Emolsions. Some definetly smell! But it is a natural thing. Usually 5-1-1

6. For best results get some Schultz Bloom Plus (not bloom plus expert)

7. That's exactly what I use.

8. 5-1-1 is far from ideal for flowering.