Nutes.... Tiger bloom fox farm

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by No juice, Jul 3, 2016.

1. How often should I add my nutes... Monthly??? I've noticed on my first grow I was killing them by over watering and using the same water with the nutes in it throughout the month.... Only at 1/4 strength... But all fan leave died off or had spots???? Anything helps guys... Second grow attempt and I have 2 out of 8 so far are female???? Please help with any charts or info

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm guessing this is a soil grow. If you're just starting you don't need bloom nutes. You need veg nutes.
    When using the proper nutes for whatever stage you're in you may either:
    Add to one water per week (This is what I do).
    Or spread the same amount across multiple waterings (some prefer this).

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thankyou... But I'm already in the second week of flowering... Rushed the veg phase and started 12/12

4. You got to read your plants man you feed and water when they need it not by schedule, you got to do some more research and look at charts and signs, eventually you will develop a feeling on how often you should feed them, and it can vary on different strains you don't feed all your plants sometimes you feed them on different times.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OK... I've been keeping a closer eye on them this time around... Just not sure about the Jutes and I don't want to use miracle grow

6. Another mistake I corrected was how often I water them and growing them smaller.... Lol my last few plants were 4 and 5 feet tall... Hard to maintain for my first grow... So I rushed the veg and started flowering.... Quality over quantity is what I'm actually aiming for... If I figure out how to perfect smaller plant and apply to a much larger grow.... But baby steps... I don't know jack shit lol

7. I agree, I was on some over feeding shit on my first couple indoor runs, then I ran an organic soil I built from scratch, wasn't really impressed( organic folks feel free to flame me)I'm sure it was something I did wrong,
    I feed when my plants are starting to look hungry now, maybe every third watering, and only at lime 1/2 or 3/4 strength, and when I switch to flower I slowly phase out veg nutrients and slowly phase in flower nutrients , and keep micro nutes going at around 1/4 strength the entire grow,
    The phasing is all dependent on what the plant does during the 3 weeks or so after I switch to 12/12,

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Water them w
    Anything you want to use dilute it first so it's weak quantities, best to be safe than sorry, and don't always look for things to do your plants just let them do their thing haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1