Nutes question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JHerrer Fan, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Once I introduce nutes slowly should I be feedling nutes daily or every other day?

I wAs told 1 day nute. 1 day water. 1 day nute.

Also. When will I know I should replant my girl?

2. if your plants looks healty and leafs are not curling down due to overfeeding, you can go with 2 x nutes, 1 times water only, or only 1 nutes, 1 water.
    if they start to looks less green when using 1 time water and 1 time nutes, you can do 2 days nutes, and 1 times plain water.
    normally under normal condition you should give water every 2 days, let the plan eat his water , and when you see the soil is dry about 1/2 inch over the top and you feel the pots is weigh less, then feed her,

you can transplant the plant when you want, but bigger pots will make bigger plants of course.

3. Great advice. I've been letting the plant tell me what it needs and I did notice that its "greener" when I give nutes and then when I water it it seems to slow down. Kinda be depressed a but I guess. I'm going to give it more nutes (I did 1/3 recommendation)

Also.. I see not much growth and have a 5 gallon pot sitting there. It's been in a 4x6 for 3 weeks

I've been keeping my ph balance spray bottle in my grow room and keeping it at room temp. Could I feed with the same water?

4. yes, ph balanced water is balanced water.if you conserve some water in like a 2 litter bottle to water your plants ( spray ) and you already ajusted this water to about 6.5 then you can use this water to water them why not.
    if the temps in your room is about 80 steady the temp of the water in the bottle should be around this also, you should try to get colder water.

5. Cool. Ty.

So I repoted and saw that I had roots swirling in the bottom of my last pot. Would this have prevented plant growth?

Was it time to replant?

6. root develoop really fast, in about 7 days they can triple there size so, big size of pot is better

7. Yea .. I see that. It's just that the plant is only 4-6 inches tall. I was expecting more.

8. You water everyday in soil? Is your soil drying completely between each water?

9. I don't water daily. I usually wait till i see it dry about an inch or 1/2 and then I water. But I'm taking turns. Nutes. No nutes.