Nutes online?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KittensOnPCP, Feb 24, 2008.

1. I'm looking to purchase some nutrients online that are well suited for growing marijuana, but I haven't been able to find any that seem good to me and that are in quantities that are in my price range (around $25 with shipping). Any one mind helping out with a website?

2. I'm guessing that you are growing in soil. Going from seed to harvest in hydro for $25 is probably not going to work. If you are looking for hydro nutes, and can raise the budget a bit, try www.discountan.com. Never grew in soil, so I don't even know if they sell soil nutes.

Ebay also comes to mind for all your growing needs.

3. Go to www.htgsupply.com. They are a GREAT site. They have everything for growing. I bought everything for my grow from there. Go for the Fox Farm 3-Pack of Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom. I'm growing White Widow with them now and they are doing great. Check out my signature for a link to my grow journal. And if you are on a low price range just buy one of them. Probably Grow Big or Big Bloom. They also have the whole Advanced Nutrients line on there as well.

4. Thanks for the help! and i'm growing in soil.

5. No problem bro! I'm growing in soil as well. Yea Fox Farm Is great, just make sure you don't over fertilize. White Widow is very sensitive to fertilizer so I started out with an 1/8th strength of there every watering instructions. You just mix it in with a gallon of water, shake up, and water and your good to go. Good luck with your grow man!

6. Thanks, you too.

7. I also order regularly from HTG Supply. They are great. Just double check the shipping prices. There are a couple times that the shipping was WAY too high. I don't think their site calculates it right for certain products. I called them when it happened and they adjusted the price for me without any problems.