Nutes Nutes and more Nutes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WilliamHBonneey, Jul 5, 2013.

1. So in my insomniac state I started searching craigslist for nutrients and stumbled across this guy advertising 0-50-30 ferts that apparently is comparable to ff or monster budz that got me to googling nutes then I thought why not ask the city so you guys weigh in I'm thinking of using either that guys nutes with bloomblastic or what ever gets the most recommendations I'm kinda tight on cash but do have a little wiggle room so shamelessly promote away hoping to make a purchase this weekend since I'm in northern Cal and flowering should start soon
    *sidenote* I'm using 1/3 ffof 1/3 native soil 1/3 happy frog soil with roots organic guano every watering and molasses every other to 3rd watering.....watering every 3 days
    Thanks in advance,
    William H Bonney

2. 0-50-30 you speak of is probably the gro more brand.. its all chemical nothing natural william its even blue just like miracle grow.. not the best choice for flavor or appearance.. that stuff will probably blow ur buds up big but never get dense or aromic.. if I just had to use a store bought nutrient mix I'd look into max sea.. http://www.maxsea.biz/ they make grow and bloom I'd switch to bloom a week before august.. for something a little more natural and alot cheaper look into topdressings and simple teas such as chicken poop mixed into water and poured directly into the roots.. for flower I will water in seabird guano..

3. what happened to your  journal Billy???????????????

4. Haha you know what my name means nice your the first person idk man I started getting paranoid when the site kept going down randomly so I kinda ditched it