Nutes and Watering Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmokinBs, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Dear fellow smokers,

So i have been reading for the past hour now and i am getting so much information i can't really make up my mind on what would be best. I have 6 Burmeese Kush plants that are in Week 8 of Flowering. The look awesome and have no problems. I am useing Foxfarm Big Bloom and Tiger bloom and i thought i was following the chart. My question is this, the chart says to use the nutrients with every other watering, and i am confused as to how often i should be watering? To be honest i would usually split 1 gallon ( with nutrients) over all 6 of them. then i would wait 2 days and do the same nutrient mixture again. I haven't been giving them only water on the off days. Now i guess i am just trying to clarify how often to feed/nutrient them.

Should it be 2x a week and 1 just water and the other nutrients?

or keep with the nutrients every other day???

thanks a bunch for reading, and i look forward in hearing back

2. Watering cycles should go from damp all the way through the substrate, to nearly dry. The top of the growing medium should be bone dry before watering and the pot will feel significantly lighter. You may want to water one plant as you have been and afterward pull it from its container and see how thoroughly you watered. After watering, there should be no dry soil. Plants in a warm, dry climate and in appropriately sized pots will go at least three days between proper waterings. Under ideal conditions, mature plants should usually be given at least 5 days between waterings.

What sized pots are you using?

3. I am using 1 Gallow buckets, i was wondering how often i should nutrient them, i am guessing now that it should be every other watering and i should only water em 1 every 4-5 days?

TY for yer help too

4. Use nutes once a week and just ph'd water on every other watering.