Nutes and PPM question

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by smokin5280, Mar 22, 2011.

1. So I have three female green crack clones in a 20gal tote. 5 gallons collects under the planter baskets before it starts to drain into the rez before being pumped back to the top to splash back down into the tote...kinda make sense?
    Since this is my first grow I've nearly killed them multiple times, over watering, over fertalizing, etc, lol. So today I got home and checked on them and they had sucked up about 2.5 gallons of water and the leaves that had been yellowing are already going back to green. YAY! My PPM meter should be here anyday now and my question is as i refill my rez do I keep feeding nutes to keep the levels constant or just add pH'd water until my next rez clean and fill? And if i do keep adding nutes do i just use the ratios Im using now or leave out the grow?, bloom?, etc...

They just started week two of flowering
    5-6pH (checked twice a day)
    73-76 degrees constantly
    30-36% humidity
    under 2700K cfl's on a 12/12 schedule

Since I gave them nute burn I have really used the nutes sparingly since then. Using Roots Organic nutes from Aurora Innovations. currently using:
    Buddha Grow 10mL
    Buddha Bloom 15mL
    Trinity 15mL

(cant afford the whole lineup yet but slowly building it)

last night was their first dose with the Trinity and they look awesome and drank more water than I have ever seen them do. Sorry to ramble just dont wanna mess this up any more, lol :D

2. nevermind...found the answer