Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nutella.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ticklemefancy, Feb 23, 2012.

1. #1 ticklemefancy, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    hey all, ive been googling the sit out method for firecrackers, and alot of people are saying nutella doesnt work. is this true? if so, can i mix my nutella, weed, and some vegetable oil together really well and then do the method? thanks.

edit: or what if i took the fattiest chocolate icing i could find, add some sort of high fat content oil to it, and then mix it all up. would that work?

2. Yeah itll work just fine add 1/2 tsp oil to it if you want and you'll be golden.

3. what kind of oil?

4. Vegetable/olive oil. Doesn't matter

5. op: you say "fatty" oil, HOWEVER

weed is fat AND OIL soluble, so no need for both : )

oil is fine

6. Oil is fat, isn't it. o_O
    I'd add melted butter for flavor.
    But it should work.

7. ive made fire crackers with nutella plenty of times bc im allergic to peanut butter. I would put a glob of nutella on, bury some weed in it, put a slice of butter or two and you should be good

8. I use only Nutella for firecrackers, works great

9. Nutella and Wheat Thins, works and taste great.