Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nutella or Peanut Butter for Firecracker?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by LyingUnderOath, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hello, this is my first post (just made my account today) although I have been using Grasscity for quite a while now. Would appreciate some help :)
    I have made a couple of firecrackers, most of them being successful. I always use Nutella but was wondering if there is a better alternative. Would the THC absorb better into peanut butter or Nutella? If the peanut butter is better then which brand? Also, organic or not?
    If somebody could also give me a suggestion on the temperature and time it would be greatly appreciated. I usually put it in for 320 degrees Fahrenheit for 22 minutes. There have been some failures, but mostly successes.
    Thank you :)

2. peanut butter is better, natural peanut butter is the best though.

3. Yeah Natural PB is the best.

4. nethier

Use coconut oil
    transform the THC-9 to THC-11 or what ever they are.... ether way itll blow your mind ;)

5. Put natural peanut butter and oil (cocunut is best) on it, would be best.

6. [quote name='"vincentlink"']Put natural peanut butter and oil (cocunut is best) on it, would be best.[/quote]

Quoted for triforce

7. Thank you all so much :) next time I make firecrackers I'll try a combo of peanut butter and cocunut oil

8. I put PB on one side, and nutella on the other.
    Then about 4-5 drops of coconut oil on both sides.

9. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']I put PB on one side, and nutella on the other.
    Then about 4-5 drops of coconut oil on both sides.[/quote]

Report back I wanna hear about this lol

10. It's what I do all the time.
    I find that plain PB firecrackers can get a bit dry and the nutella balances out the texture nicely. The coconut oil I just add, as it's supposedly good with THC absorption.
    Compared to other (plain PB etc) firecrackers I've made, it's the shit.

I've also tried pre-mixing all three ingredients together by warming them slightly, then adding my green when it's a more maleable mixture.
    These ones seem to turn out the strongest.

I also find that cooking them SUPER-low for a couple of hours (I mean REALLY low, like just over 200f/95c) then putting them up to about 284f/140c for say, half an hour, works out pretty well. They actually stay soft.
    I can tell they're ready usually by smell, but check all the same by opening the foil and looking at the crackers...I use water crackers for mine, and they're ready when they become slightly golden, "oily" looking and with tiny bubbles on the surface.