Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nutella Firecrackers...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dchowPURP, Aug 9, 2011.

1. #1 dchowPURP, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    So here's the story. I've tried making firecrackers 3 times now and each time they have failed. This time, I'm going to do thing a little differently.

Recipe

1 gram of dank
    Club crackers
    Nutella
    Vegetable Oil

Step 1: I take the nutella, put in a cup with a dab of vegetable oil and stir

Step 2: I grind up a gram of dank and put that in the cup and stir all 3 ingredients until the bud is drenched in nutella/oil (Didn't do this the last 3 times.. I just put Nutella on the cracker and weed on top of nutella)

Step 3: Spread a good amount of the mixture on 2 Club crackers and put them together

Step 4: Wrap in aluminum foil and put in oven for 22 minutes at 250 degrees (Last 3 times i did 320 for 22 minutes and they burnt bad)

Step 5: Take them out, let them cool, and then enjoy along with a chaser cuz they're gross lol

If I do this exactly the way I wrote it out, will this get me blazed?

2. No, I'm pretty sure the firecrackers have to cook at ATLEAST 320 degrees. Also, I know you can use peanut butter or nutella, but you just have to make sure its non hydrogenated. I also use graham crackers because well, it just tastes way better. Also, whenever your spreading it on the 2 crackers, when you put the crackers together, use more nutella/peanut butter to seal it.

3. Really? I have read that people bake it at 250 degrees for 22 min to avoid losing THC and plus they don't burn

4. alright, so i just ate them on an empty stomach... will report back in an hour (hopefully this works)

5. I feel nothing... another failure

6. im pretty sure its cuz u cooked em at 250 but idk.. im making nutella crackers 2nite and im doing exactly what u did but 350 for 22-24 minutes in a one of those toaster oven things...and tbh if idk if everyone thinks that a toaster oven is a microwave, but its not lol its a toaster oven...

7. Nutella firecrackers are great.. it really absorbs weed well. When I use peanut butter, they're always shittier.

And yes you definitely need to keep your oven between 320-350. Then, I'd suggest to leave them in for about 20 minutes.

8. You're doing it wrong..

You have to decarb first. That's probably where the 250 came from. What you want to do is precook your bud (decarb). Wrap it up in foil tight, just the bud, nothing else. Throw it in the over at 210 for 20 minutes. When it's done, do NOT open it. You want to let it cool while wrapped up so any vapors condense.

Now that you decarbed, you can use it better. Grind up your bud as fine as possible, almost into dust. For dank, you'll probably only need 0.5 grams for one firecracker. If you're using mids, use 1 gram.

Mix the decarbed bud in with your Nutella. I would recommend graham crackers since you have more room to mix stuff up on. You want to make sure you have the bud mixed in well. Wrap your firecracker and throw it in the oven. If you're burning them at 320, your oven is probably running hotter than most. Maybe use 315 or 310.

With them wrapped up tight (I recommend using non-stick foil, makes it so much easier), cook them at 325 (less for you if your oven is hotter) for 20-25 minutes. The Nutella will dry up, that's not a bad thing. You don't really want them to come out gooey.

To help with the taste, use the cinnamon graham crackers. Maybe even get some marshmallow and turn it into a s'mores.

Here is a photo of mine:
    [​IMG]

I used Nutella, 3 half crackers, and a marshmallow. I did it exactly how I said above and they got people fucked up.. I also used 1.2 grams of mids in each. If you have a high tolerance and using dank, do like 0.6 grams.

9. PS - You really want to let anything wrapped up with bud cool down before you open it. There can be THC vapors still hanging around. I let the batch above cool down completely before touching them. When I opened them up, some had some green oil on the foil. I don't know if it was oil that cooked out or from vapors condensing, but none the less, let them cool before opening.

And lick up any green oil :smoking:

10. So when Decarbing, will the house smell bad? And, how long do we decarb for in the foil, like 20 minutes at 220?