Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nutella as a peanut butter substitute when making firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by degs, May 10, 2011.

1. Ok I've seen this question asked before but there's never a definite answer. Instead of using peanut butter when making firecrackers can I use nutella without any drawbacks? I don't have peanut butter but have more than enough nutella. If any of you know for sure please answer

2. some of the recipes use it so I got some for my next batch...just add a little softened butter (or some kind of oil like olive) if you have it for extra fat. good luck

3. what neon said.
    Just use some butter/oil and you're good. But nutella DOES have some fat in it. So it's fine.

Tastes better IMO too.

4. Just made some nutella firecrackers today! It's my first time trying (both making firecrackers with nutella and making firecrackers in the first place). Wary of the lesser fat content, I added like 1/2 a tablespoon butter (could've been a little too much was quite runny) and mixed with a little peanut butter because I ran out of the nutella :( I tried some leftover without any weed and it at least tasted waay better than peanut butter fwiw

I'm letting them sit for 3ish days before cooking a little, added maybe .7 abv per from my mflb and put it in 3 plastic bags haha. I'm sure it has a lot of thc absorbing potential with all the butter, so I'm optimistic. I'll post updates when I get a chance to try em! But add some fat and you should be a sure thing. Good luck!

5. I hope you used natural peanut butter, the butter should help a little I guess, though not really used it myself.

I stand behind Adams natural peanut butter, that stuff has so much oil its perfect, plus it is not sweet and i rather enjoy that fact.

6. I use 1 part nutella, 1 part peanut butter, and 1 part ABV (vapor remains with some green left in) mix together and spread on graham crackers. Works every time for 6 hours sometimes 8.

7. You can mix Nutella with a little bit of olive oil and make the firecrackers with that. I've done it many times so I can confirm that it works.