Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nutella and ABV Bud

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Funky Kush, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Hey everyone im back!

So I recently just got back to college and I bought a MFLB vaporizer over the winter break for use in the dorm.

Anyways, what I have been doing is just dumping every trench of bud i finish in the vaporizer into a 1/2-3/4 full container of nutella. The ABV bud just sits there over a extended period of time and will eventually fill all the way up.

I have just been dipping these tiny cookies and popcorn pieces into the container all night with my roommate watching I Love You Man.

Were just stoned as shit up here....

:D

So anyways, my question is what is the recommended consistency of my vaped bud that I should be using in the chocolate sause? More or less green product? all the way brown?

Thanks guys and be safE!:wave:

2. I think that ideally you want the weed to be decarbed so to make sure I would say like 80% brown 20% green. I think that's a hppy medium cause It'll def be decarbed but also you have some fresh nuggys