Nute Question, Autoflower La Diva

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lavode, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Hello, my question is she is about 29 days old, mostly grown indoors under CFL but was rootbound and got some heat stress but is now outdoors in a much larger container. she looks health just a little stretched and was just LST'd.
    My question is should i be feeding her Veg nutes to try and get her to grow a bit bigger, or switch now to flowering nutes.

2. #2 lavode, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also on my other girl she has at the very tip of her leaves a red/brown ish color

3. why would you lst an auto flower?

4. and i would say that by now you should only use flower nutes.. but basically up until now you should have used veg

5. I can't see the pics :/ in vegetation just use all purpose plant food, preferably organic. in flowering, flowering nutes like maxibloom or novabloom or something

6. Yea i was really late with the LSt on the auto's but LSting auto's works fine the same principals with normal plants. Auto's just grow quicker so i should have done it alot earlier.

Anyone know what it means when the very tips of leaves are red/brownish.

7. [quote name='"lavode"']Yea i was really late with the LSt on the auto's but LSting auto's works fine the same principals with normal plants. Auto's just grow quicker so i should have done it alot earlier.

Anyone know what it means when the very tips of leaves are red/brownish.[/quote]

maybe it needs water, maybe a nute burn, maybe a nute deficiency

8. well someone told me that it was most likely small nute burn, but since it hasnt gotten worse im going to continue with nutes as i have been. Weird thing tho i went to water my two girls today and on one of them that started flower nutes first i noticed small patches of green colored dirt o_O not sure if its like residue of the nutes or could it be mold?