nute lockout or defficency

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Itzdwoodduhh, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Need help, this plant hasnt grown any in a week and a half id sayita almost a month old now. Im running 600w led, perilite mixed with yard soil and only fed with 3part microgrowbloom 2 times at 1.5ml/L of each. Ph is right around 6.5. I did a flush thos morning hopefully that will help... =( any advice is well appreciated. This is my first indoor grow. Bottom leaves turning very yellow all the way thru with browning tips.
    Ohhh n the vial in the last pic is the runoff test for the ph. Its beautiful, looking right between 6/7

Attached Files:

2. Are you sure there is perlite mixed thoroughly into that soil, it looks like its just placed on top. Anyway... she looks okay, just stop watering her so much, and also for now lay-off the nutrients, for the size that she is she doesn't need any nutrients right now, and as for watering, she just needs 1/4 cup of pH(ed) water every 3 or 4 days right at her base... use your finger, make a little trench, 2 inches around her base, then slowly pour the 1/4 cup of water inside that trench, then do that every 3 or 4 days for the next few weeks, then and only then, give her a full watering 1/2 as much water as the size of the pot she is in, then water her / feed her only when the pot she is in has thoroughly dried out...

3. Thanks soo much for the advise. As i stated i flushed it this morning with clean phed water soo i wont giver any water for the next few days n let you know how it looks. As far as your question, yeah the perilite was mixed very well off gates but i think a bunch of the perilite has moved to the top of the soil since the flush.

4. I would repot into a lighter mix my friend, I'd bet money your soil is to dense and your roots are not able to breathe the condition will degrade rapidly, your plant needs much more of everything to thrive at this stage and its unable to get it with the current mix.....

5. I have roots organic coco coir arriving 2 days from now, think she will make it till then? When i repot should i try to get the current soil mix out of the roots or just transpla t the whole rootball with soil into new pot with coco coir?

6. Let it dry out and heal for a little before transplanting. Its easy to stunt some strains when theyre seedlings with too much nitrogen, especially sativas. It will be fine though, ive made some pretty bad mistakes with seedlings. Once i transplanted one from coco to dwc. My ac broke and the res temp cooked the roots, so i put it back in coco. It was stalled out for 9 days, but once the roots healed, it caught up and ended up outgrowing its sisters.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7. Will do. She was flushed this morning so she shouldnt need any water for a week maby.