Nute lockout?? N toxicity?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by poopbandit69, Apr 11, 2014.

1. #1 poopbandit69, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    So this plant was flowering pretty well off the start of flowering. Now it seems that most of the budding/leaf growth is stalling or going very slow compared to the rest of the plants. It has been like this for about a week or 2 and have not noticed it getting much better, is it locked out? It's possible that it was fed too much nitrogen during the transition to flower as all the newer leaves are curling down and such. any advice would be appreciated, would really like for this plant to bounce back and start growing like the other two. First 2 pics are of the plant I think is locked out or got over fed. Last 2 pics are 2 other plants. The leaves on those seem to be erect/growing towards light. Other one just seems droopy and curled down, it doesn't reach for the light like the other 2.

Attached Files:

2. It looks like your only a few weeks in, just wait I had one do the same thing and it ended up getting a giant bud. And its still putting out white hairs. Just dont give nitrogen for awhile it should pick up.

3. We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone.

If there is leaf discoloration please TAKE PICTURES WITH ALL GROW LIGHTS OFF, ESPECIALLY HPS & LED's. Taking pictures and taking them with lights off, allows us to see what the leaf discoloration looks like.

4. Ok awesome thanks. Yea they're a little over 4 weeks now. I'll see how it goes the next couple weeks and post more pics. It's been filling out more towards the base of the plant and growing more bud points so I won't worry too much for now.

5. #5 poopbandit69, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Royal gold - tupor
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoor tent
    What strain? Cherry pie - indica/sativa
    How old are the plants? Almost 12 weeks - 4 week flowering
    What type of lights and how many watts? Hps 400w - genesis bulb
    How far from the lights? About 12in
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Every 4-5 days. Tap water
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Cutting edge solutions - 5ml of micro and 15ml bloom.
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? Not sure exactly, don't have the best ph tester
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? High of 75 low of 63. Low of 45% high of 60%
    What size pots? 2 gal
    Any bugs? Look real close. No bugs
    Any other pertinent info? First grow. started in small jiffy pots, waited too long to transplant since there wasn't much space in the spot we had them vegging in until a tent was purchased

6. Ill try to take more pics with lights off tonight or tomorrow and get them posted. You can pretty much tell how dark the leaves of the one that got over fed, the other ones have a much lighter green color