Nute level first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dr.greenthumb445, Jan 11, 2017.

1. After struggling with Nute burn in the beginning I decided to go to my local Atlantis store and buy a ppm meter. Looks like ive got it settled down and I'm about to change my solutions out. I dont want to over or under dose and I don't know what ppm level I should be at and whether I should be using the .5 or .7 mode. Could someone give me some insight? Running tap water from bathtub.

2. Did you try a google search ?

3. Just a piece of advice, when running tap water it's a good idea have a reservoir 10 - 30 gallons. A simple trash can will do. Fill it up and let it sit in your grow room for 24 hrs then check your PH. Water will naturally PH itself down a little bit and stablize. You can nute your whole reservoir or single containers filled from that reservoir. An added benefit is that the water will create some humidity that the plants will love. Just my two cents. And as far as the amount of nutes, when unsure always start with less. You can always bump them up a bit if needed but it's hard to undo a burn. These ladies will thrive off of just water and had for a long time. Outside of a rooting supplement I don't give my girls any nutes for the first month. And you can check out my results on my page.

4. I believe the reason folks joint forums is because sometimes Google just doesn't cut it? Half the time I google something it brings me right to grass city anywho

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Exactly. I just need to know what range in general and which mode .5 or .7

6. Exactly, I Googled but couldn't get a straight answer.

7. mode is up to you:
    upload_2017-1-11_12-58-1.png

and the level to balance to depends on the plants stage and age and watering schedule.

8. I've come to see or at least since I've joined that DF RARELY ever says anything worth reading.