Nute help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mendezgregorya, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Im currently growing indoors , ive been using biothrive veg and bioroot a mixture of the both and i use with every watering , i have an od that i nute burned , so i was afraid since i am throwing my vegetive into flowering tomorrow and switching the nutes is it ok to use with each watering, i never use the heavy dose i alwasy start with the light feeding instructions and meet half way with the heavy feeding after the first gallon? Would it be ok to use biothrive bloom every other watering and use 2tsp of molasses the waterings i use no nutrients?

2. Most soil growers feed every other watering or every third watering. You certainly can feed every watering. You would want to feed less to make up for the fact that you are feeding more frequently. As you say, start of the bloom nutes at a very low concentration, increase it gradually over time and watch how the plant reacts.

I have yet to get through an entire grow without inflicting at least a little nute burn on my girls. You always hurt the ones you love. :p

Good luck with your grow, mendezgregorya.