Nute Help Please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by OCHOSIETE, Jul 24, 2013.

1. #1 OCHOSIETE, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    What's up folks..

I'm currently growing a Blue Skunk clone which I bought from an awesome local collective. She's been growing for 4 weeks in a big ol' 19-gallon red bucket(it's all I had and I was dead ass broke).

Now, I've never seen a plant like this. It's growing single nodes. So instead of two fan leaves detoxing on each side if the main stem, there's only one.

It's growing really bushy. In fact, I've tied a few of the lower branches to stakes. All this growth has happened without nutes besides the ones that come with the soil. (Soil feeds for 4 weeks so I decided to wait)

I just received my FF nutes kit:
    Grow Big
    Tiger Bloom
    Big Bloom

Open Sesame
    Cha Ching
    Beastie Bloomz

I also have:
    Kangaroots
    Micro Brew
    Sledge hammer

The hand written directions say use 3x per week but it doesn't say what the heck to use. Any assistance with this would be WICKED!!!

Here's a few pictures also.. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. not sure exactly about what to use for FF (I use GH) but the last 6 are additives and not completely necessary I believe

start at 1/4 strength of recommended dosage every 2-3 feeding and work your way up. make sure you ph your water before feeding

3. Thank you.

4. here's a link to there feeding schedule page hope it helps.

5. Exactly what I needed.

6. #6 OCHOSIETE, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    She is growing so weird.. image.jpg

Attached Files:

7. nodes will start to stagger as she matures. its a good thing. or could be genetic. as long as she is green and has productive growth no worries. she will preflower soon

8. Nodes are alternating because it was a clone. Only seed grow lateral nodes. I run organic so I can't help with those nutes.

9. Clones do that from the get go BC they're taken off of mature plants. seed plants will eventually do this too. Just means the plant is mature and ready to flower

10. Thanks for the info everyone.