Nute burn young plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Drgreeenthumb, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Hi first time grower here ive managed to burn my young plant i know the damage on the tips is from the nute burn but what about the edge of the leaf in the photo does that look like a sign of another problem or would that be from the burn aswell cheers plant is in coco/perlite ph is around 5.5 -6 using powerfeed 20190416_172742.jpg 20190416_172727.jpg 1555400085559.jpg 1555400131844.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What medium do you have them in?

It doesn't look like tip burn to me. I think something else is going on there. I'm guessing pH? Some sort of deficiency going on in that yellow tip.

IMO - Get a good Hydro A+B nutient , some pH up and down and a pH testing device. Budget stuff is cheap. Piss off that nutrient and give them something that you know will work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeh i think your right just checked the roots through the bottom of the cup some are fairly brown but not fully and some are white the coco is compressed at the bottom and im guessing to wet going to let it dry out abit see what happens ive spotted new growth today so it is growing still i guess

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I think the key will be good nutrients and the right pH. Brown roots are not a good sign, definately let the coco dry a bit between waterings.

5. I suggest transplanting to a 70/30 coco/perlite mix and feed daily to run off with coco specific nutes pH'd to 6.0.
    Did you pre charge your coco?

• Agree Agree x 1