Nute burn? With photos.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Steve_916, Aug 16, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. What kind of light looks like you burned the leafs with heat

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. The lights are just LED, 36 watts x2. They have almost no heat.
    pH is 6.15. My TDS meter read about 800.

3. Nute burn and i don't believe your lights would of finished her anyways

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

4. What are you using for soil?

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

5. I say regardless what medium, flush 3x the pot size. If its coco your going to need 1/4 nutrient max dose on the flush. Then see where things go from there. Change won't be immediate.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

6. It's a hydro setup. I got my last crop fully budded with the same basic system, but one night my adjustable light shelf collapsed onto the plant and smashed it. By the time I noticed it was a goner. So sad, so much time and energy lost. I almost cried. lol. So this is my second crop.

The lights are the very bright, from a review "$26 Taotronics 36w LED grow light BULB puts out a WHOPPING multispectrum 1500µmol at 1.5ft" And I've read that research shows that 500µmol is about the minimum for growth, and about 1000 is good enough. But I'm still learning...

7. I think he meant the grow before this one, but I agree he should probably flush

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I'm flushing like a mad man. And sorry for the confusion. I was replying to someone about my little lights not working and smashing my first effort. I'll post back in a few days with the nute burn recovery efforts. THANKS!!