Nute Burn with Autoflowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Taylored, May 10, 2011.

1. I have my autos in about 80% FFOE and 20% perlite. The some leaves are starting to turn yellow, and curling up. They are becoming very brittle. I think this is nute burn. Is there anything I should do besides keep feeding it with distilled water?

2. i had the same thing with my autos from start to finish,try giving them some epsom salts,1 teaspoon per 2 litre i gave them every couple of weeks.this helped but did not solve the problem completly.i would never do autos again,they dont do what they say on the packet.

3. Exact same thing for me with the same soil. I kinda gave up on the only auto that survived but it is still slowly growing. I flushed twice with distilled water and am finally seeing some new growth that isn't yellowing.

Moral of the story is that FFOF was too much for my auto babies to handle.

Maybe transplant to a different soil?

4. they do what they say if you get them from reputable breeders, and burning them probably didn't help

OP how old are they and how long have they been in the fox farm? i've heard lots of people burn their young plants with fox farm and some auto strains are very picky about how much nutes you give them, some only want 1/2 or 1/4 of what a non auto plant of the same size would take... atleast from posts i've read about autos