Nute Burn? (Pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Smokedawg12, Jan 19, 2012.

1. hey everyone this is my first grow. im growing kosher kush under t-5's in 5 gal dwc. temps are at 70F and rh is at 55-60%. rez temp is about 68-70F. House & Garden nutes (aqua flakes) w/ additives. Ph for each plant ranges from 5.3-5.7 with no major ph swings, its been pretty stable. the plants are about 25 days old, well rooted and the ec for each plant is at about 0.7. im not sure if this is to low or high for this stage of growth but hopefully someone can help me out. i started developing brown spots around the outer edges of the foilage. i do supplement cal-mag at 1ml/gal and im using ro water. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if this is to vague feel free to ask questions about the grow, i tried to put as much info as possible.

2. i forgot to add, i live in so cal so i added a humidifier about 4 days ago and i had it accidentally misting the foliage a little so is it possible that the water burnt the foilage under the lights? any help is greatly appreciated

3. Bump.... Anyone?

4. Its poss the spill did it... But could be over fert also..
    Whats ur ppms man

5. well ive been trying to flush 3 of them for a few days now. ro water at 5.5ph. the ph was lowering so i would redo the rez at the same ph. one of my plants is doing very well tho (i think)i started her at 500ppm or 1.0 ec and shes been eating about 100ppm so ive been uping my ppm 100. so im at 600ppm with her,also ph is rising so i beleive that a good sign. only problem im rlly having is keeping rez temps down, there at about 75. im using black buckets. i was thinking about foil tape on the top to keep the heat from the 1000w