Nute burn? pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by brandnewgrowguy, Sep 2, 2010.

1. hi im new here and new at growing in general. i will start off by tell you guys what kind of setup im useing. i have a 18gal bubble hydro kit with 400 watt mh/hps 20in above my almost 3 week old plants. i have been getting great growth from one of my plants(they are white widow btw) i am useing GH flora nove nutes my temp is 76-79 and my humidy is 40-50%. so i have 5 plants total one which is growing awesome. i have roots hanging some almost 15-20 in lol and having great roots from all plants.but 4 of the plants have almost looks like cig burns. im gonna ry to post pics. but since i have one plant doing great and some not i dont know wether or not if i lower the nute strenght if it will affect the one that is doing fine. i am changing my nutrient solution today and im wondering if i should lower nutes raise nutes or leave the same since i have some plants doing good and some not lol sorry so long just cant figure this out. first and second pic are of the good plant

2. 17 views in 2 hrs and noone has an idea what it is. im changing solution soon so plz any help would be good

3. Hey dude I am having the same problem see my pics. I am using an aerogarden which is smaller and less sophisticated than yours. I thought mine was nute burn too but then I saw the PH was too high. I fixed the PH and the leaves started curling up. I am using just distilled water for a couple days to see what happens....
    Good luck

4. see below