Nute burn or lockout?? Plz Help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Buddz 83, Apr 20, 2011.

1. There is too much going on with this plant, and I am too new to discern between the causes. Unless it is simply nute burn??

This is my Super Lemon Haze, she is exactly 4 weeks old today. @ roughly 2 weeks old I gave her a half dose of Fox Farm vegging nutes. I know I hear not to use fertilizer for the first 2 weeks, yet Fox Farm advises using a mild fertilizer after being in the Light Warrior for 5 days??

Should I just flush and wait? Or flush and hit with a half strength nute? Is what I am thinking...

Attached Files:

2. back off of any nutes till it recovers.. id flush it out really well and check the pH of the soil

3. I believe the brown spots on the leaves are a cal/mag deficiency.

4. my plants looked identical to those, and it was because my pH tester was f*&*^$ and i was feeding my little girl water with ~7.9 pH

bought an HI pHep and zero'd my pH down to where it needed to be, and its only been 3 days after my first watering with new pH, but it's looking like that was the issue, its slowly healing itself.

5. You should be fine if you ph was fucked up that could do it and if you burn them the leafs will get dork green then die. But if they lighten its a diff that needs to be handled

6. Thanks everybody.. I checked my pH tester and it is right on. So I am hoping alittle time will do her well. I just hate having her blemished like that! I really need to start easing into the nutes, as every seed from every different strain acts totally different!

Definitely running too many strains right now.... I guess I was trying to find one or two I want to stick with.

7. i always start out with like <%10 strength because most of these plants are very sensitive to nute burn. they will take alot of nutes, but you do have to ease them into it. every 2nd or 3rd watering super weak strength at first, then little by little. i still dont think ive used full strength lol

8. You should try flushing em and then ease into the nutes, like start with less than a quarter the recommended every second or third watering. After a week or two, ease it up more.

9. I just transplanted her and flushed with plain 6.5pH.... and now she doesn't fit in my veg cabinet... So I have to send her into 12/12!:-(