Nute burn or light burn?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by gregger, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Well pissed off. This plant was looking perfect until I woke up this morning. She is 27 days old.

I have two plants, the other one was not affected. They were both fed 6g of 'Charge' to a litre of ph 6.5 water yesterday at 2pm...their first feed.

I am concerned that the small fan I have in my tent isnt enough, therefore maybe wasnt getting enough air movement around this little plant causing light burn? But I fed them yesterday so am worried its nute burn, can anyone help please?

Light schedule has been 19/5, although I woke up late this morning so they got 20hrs. (I do have a timer but I cant use it at the moment as I need to manually control the temps as in cold UK).

Thanks in advance.

1 x 250W HID 55cms away, Seedling soil and Perlite, 5 gallon pot, Presh filter, 6.5pH water, avg temp 73F 40% Humidity

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      531.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      768.4 KB
      Views:
  2. This is what I fed it with: Ecothrive | Charge
    The larger plant is showing no issues so Im banking on I didnt dilute it enough for the small plant :-(

3. Don't get too discouraged just give straight water next time and see how it reacts

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. They just came out of their dark schedule and they are acting healthy, leaves all point up etc and the burn hasnt got worse, so yeh man plain water next feed and fingers crossed

5. All worked out great, plant is doing well.

Attached Files:

6. Looking good. Although the pic makes it a bit dark, which can be nitrogen toxicity, so just keep an eye on that. But nice looking plant dude!

• Like Like x 1