Nute burn or deficiency? Please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by brown-bear, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Hey guys does tho look like nute burn or a deficiency? Please help! Leaves are curling up and drying out. Fox farm ocean forest soil. Always ph'd around 6 to 6.5 feeding it ff tiger bloom and big bloom with bsm every other watering. Thanks[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

2. I would say nute burn because with fox farms you almost never want to give full dose nutrients. I made the mistake the first time I used it. If you need to you can get a 10$ ppm meter on Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

3. Flush with ph'd water and then feed with ph'd nutrients at a half strength and slowly increase the amount. Full strength fox farms would be for some outdoor 4- 5 pounders lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry. I've been giving a small amount of nutes. Deff not full dose

5. Hmm okay.. do you have a good watering routine like are you watering only when the pot feels light or dry.

6. And are you also monitoring the amount of heat in the tent?

7. #7 brown-bear, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    Temp is always 75 to 80f. Yes I always check the weight of the pots. I think your right about too much mutes tho even tho I only do a 1/4 dose. When I water em, how much run off should I have or how much water should I give each plant when watering? Also how often do you feed? Thanks