Nut deficiency?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CammyGee, Sep 4, 2020.

1. #1 CammyGee, Sep 4, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    My two plants look sad. I'm in water to harvest soil, Michigan M3 and I compliment it with fish shit.

Does it need more food? I cranked up my light full blast. I water it. I try to keep it somewhat humid but it feels dry and sad. It's still growing but I dont like how it's looking.

Should I give it papas perfect poop now?

Attached Files:

2. What are u feeding it? What kind of lights and light cycle is it on? What kind of soil? Does the soil already come with nutrients inside or not? What's the ph level in the water u give? More details would be nice to help u out.

3. Michigan M3 soil. It's a water to harvest soil. It has nutrients already in it.
    I give it fish shit to increase nutrient uptake suggested by my hydroponics shop.
    I use bottled distilled water. So I think the pH is 7. I don't have a kit.
    I have a 640 watt light. I had it at 40% and then jumped it up to full blast as suggested by the experts in the forum a couple days ago.
    I have it on for 24 hours as suggested by my hydroponics shop.

The plants still show new growth, but they look sad. I don't know what's wrong.

Should I add better nutrients like buying a bag of papas perfect poop? That's the suggested added nutrient for my soil...

4. Honestly what those people at the hydro store idk about them haha.. i wouldnt get my suggestions from them lol...
    I use Fox Farm ocean forest soil, best soil is also with nutrients but at a certain time the plant uses up the nutrients they need to add more. Normally my plant starts to ask for nutrients after for 5 weeks of veg. I suggest you buy a pH reader if your pH is over 7 .0 or under 6.2 chances are your plant won't take the nutrients in the soil. At least they gave you good advice on the lights. But if I was you I would go ahead and start looking into some nutrients make sure you don't over water your plant and on the next feeding maybe add a light dose of nutrients and see how she reacts and go from there. But for sure and get some nutrients I use the fox farm Trio. But there is a main different types that are very similar. I wouldn't use cow Meg, inorganic base nutrient like the one you have, and a vegetative grow big type nutrient solution

• Like Like x 1

5. ** i would use cal meg , an organic base nutrient, and veg grow big....sorry phone typo

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the advice

7. Yup..oh btw..u can do 24hrs light..but honestly not necessary and harder on your light bill.. idk y they wouldnt tell u that..they are terrible smh.... i would go 18 on and 6 off...your plant needs a resting period...needs to sleep like the rest of them do outdoors....the sun isnt up for 24hrs lol why should your lights..but hey this is how i go about it...many different ways...good luck!

• Like Like x 1