Nut Burn or Deficiency?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by guygreenthumbs, Dec 6, 2013.

1. #1 guygreenthumbs, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    Everyday I come home I'm getting yellow leaves. Not just the edges but the whole leaves near the bottow of the plant are turning yellow. I'm using fox farm oceam in 5 gallon buckets with 2 1000 watt hps bulbs. I did a ph reading last night and they were all coming out to be between 7.2 - 7.5. I plan on using a small amount of ph down tonight to bring it down a little. I do not have any pictures but if you have any questions please ask. Thanks

2. That sounds like a lockout my friend. You need to get your ph to around 6.5 for your plant to get all of the required nutrients. It's hard to tell exactly which nutrient it's lacking but it sounds like magnesium. Get your PH down and you should be good to go !

happy growing my friend!

3. I was thinkin I will get my water to 6.0 to balace it or is that too much of a ph adjustment? This is my First grow and my first time messing with ph

4. Will a flush help?

5. flushing usally good at the end of the harvest to get all nuts out of the soil for a cleaner smoke or if you want to reset the ph and sorry i cant see any pics in your post/ is there any pics

6. Before you flush please make sure that the reason for your problem is not over-wattering.  I have experienced retarded root growth and the same symptoms you are talking about from over-wattering my plants.