Numbnutts new beginnings

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Numbnutts, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Well here we go again. Once again I have waited a couple months then started everything all over again. I know I should be cloning and now I think this will be the time I do.
    I feel like a whole new man now that my state is medical and I've taken the proper steps its like a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. No longer do I have to worry AS MUCH.

LAST GROW. I took a male northern lights crossed with la confidential and grew it out and collected the pollen
    I then pollenated one medium sized bud on my skywalker (thanks lilj) with a paintbrush.
    I got twenty perfect seeds and one almost developed whiter one. I planted nine into five gallon buckets of promix and within thirty six hours they were pushing through the soil. All but one came up and I found two in one today so somehow I spazzed and tossed two into one bucket I just ripped it out and tossed it. Here is a picture of one since I can only post one pic at a time
    Not sure what to call it. Open to ideas

Attached Files:

2. Another pic of one of the first I've created on purpose
    As always I'm using promix bat guano earthworm castings seabird guano and perlite. I purchased the promix bx this time it comes with microbes already
    Last grow I waited six weeks almost to feed them and I ended up with a bunch of issues because of it. Lil j says what the fuck are you waiting on feed em. So I had one two weeks old at the time that I fed the pura vida organics grow in the bottle to and that plant surpassed the rest easily. So I'm not waiting so long to feed this time

Attached Files:

3. All seem to be off to a great start. All they'll get is water for a couple weeks.
    Skywalker x (nl x la conf)

Attached Files:

4. Northern lights x la confidential male pollenated a female skywalker

Attached Files:

5. Starting to look pretty indica with this one. Three days from sprout

Attached Files:

6. This one here looks a bit more on the sativa side which I expected this since one of these is gonna be pollenated with the original pollen becoming generation two.

Attached Files:

7. Wiping down all the equipment with iso 70% not sure if its ok for the bulbs though.

8. First!!

9. i wanna see how this turns out

10. Thanks for swinging by.
    Ill be adding as soon a the mail arrives
    6 fem skywalkers
    12 star47
    One Black Russian
    One ... Fuck it i found the list. Here's what's being added
    Never heard of super cheese but fuckit. Never heard if amnesia mystery either.

Attached Files:

11. J always glad to see ya brutha.

Anyway here is one of my created seeds in a three gallon bucket. Honestly last time around I had plants in three gals that far outdid the five gallon plants. So I'm ok with three gallons. You get close to a qp off three gallons.
    Here's the most indica looking one so far

Attached Files:

12. Here is what basicaly every other one looks like thinner longer sharper leafs blades
    This ones in a five gallon smart pot ( j ) good lookin out. Second time around homie

Attached Files:

13. Glad to see ya Gettin your hands dirty again bro!!

14. and lemme know how the skunk cross turns out. I always wanted to try skunk but nobody ever had any for me to try. I heard them UK boys get fucked up on skunk so i'm like pass dat shit.

15. So glad to be back. And fear free also. Makes it even better. Any moment now my order will show. My girl psyched me out by saying the seeds came but they were just some checks I ordered. What a fuckin let down.
    Anyway though its nice to be back I'm hitting the hydro store today. Not sure what for yet though. Skipping school today. So to say

16. Yeah I'm pretty interested in the super cheese and the skunk cross with northern lights. , specially the cheese because one of my first indoors was sixty five super skunk plants. No filter. You could smell em forty feet from my door. Thank god the mailman is cool.

17. I had exodus cheese from ghs before. The best tasting bud I ever grew, that cheese did have a very distinct smell. I absolutely loved it but it wasnt that good on yield.

18. I also tried exodus cheese before and the quality was awesome and taste and high were great. I assume the super cheese will be a skunk x cheese cross not sure but I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of it. The black widow has me pumped too. I've grown white widow and blue widow now ill add black widow to that

19. The babies are growing nice and fast now. Ill be seeing a new set of leafs every day now

Attached Files:

20. Here's another picture of my nl x la conf crossed with skywalker og

Skywalker is my second favorite strain ever next to star. 47

Attached Files: