Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

numbness on indica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Exodus2011, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Isn't it indica that makes ur hands numbish? Or just anxiety? cuz i'm chill but my hands are somewhat numb lol

2. heavy indica's have pain relieving effects, so i'm not surprised you're hands are numb. Whenever i smoke some heavy indica, i pinch myself and i can't feel shit

3. I remember tingling when I smoke sometimes sucks to never have a consistent supply of either sativa or indica . I like sativa more wish there was a way to tell if it's sativa dominant by looking at it

4. Yeah dude just got this bud and I think it was indica, but I couldnt feel my body, but I could at the same time, idk I don't really like it though..

5. small round super dense nuggets are more indica. more long "fluffy" airy kinda nugs are sativa.

6. Dangg yea the shut I picked up last night were really small and dense didn't look like a quarter either so I'm trying to find a scale

Any chance iPhone scales work. Sorry for thread high jack

7. ya dude, if you wear flip flops that have the thong on them it feels like they're melting through your feet

8. No, they don't. It's just for show. Like what the fuck is the point of a scale that doesn't weigh anything? :devious:

9. exactly the flip flops i wear :p. that and some pajamas is the official stoner uniform! lol

10. Man I wish we got some of that shit up here all we get is sativa. At least in my city.

11. yea well it is great for sleep/relaxation but I miss the :eek: "I just realized the purpose of life" and trippy ass thoughts I had on sativas lol

12. No, sativas make you numb.

You can still feel with indicas, you just don't feel pain, unless you cause it to yourself.