Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Numbness in my mouth from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheHighRoad, Mar 28, 2009.

1. I'm viewing this post because I want to know if my source is giving me weed. So does weed make your lips numb on contact? Does weed have the ability to hurt you when it's top notch or numb your lips. I feel like you can't answer me unless you get weed from a dispensary and it's grade a weed.

2. #22 Wuhawk, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    Honestly have never ever ! Had burning numb mouth/ lips never ever the lips and as dry mouth beverages would re hydrate not leave the burning numb sensation from product for hours, before, other than from a spiked source dry mouth is one thing sure but the effects of a “other illicit drug trialed marijuana for over 10 years and have never had a negative or worrisome feeling other than greening out which is again different than these illicit effects.

how come up until recently from “legal regulated” sources and from friends that would be contaminated from supply/chain contacting other products. As drug users would scale with other product or would as people call it snow capping with restrictions and security to do ones own physical lab testing to actually find out what is in it which the same source or backed outlets do the testing it’s hidden by the naked eye smell or taste except from these new sensations that were never there before something does not add up.

This would not surprise me as for many many political reasons competitive reasons religious reasons control reasons, as there does appear to be a huge cancel culture on the rise, medical reasons money reasons control reasons smoke showed by many outlets such as pandemic and various health problems out there with corruption through means of chaos politics policing the general public I wouldn’t trust the products from any source through out these times as there is no genuine honest loyal sources that are not specifically about profits cost cutting beating the next man I feel there has become a poisoned supply chains what ever has changed is not good recreationally or medically, never had these ill thoughts over this issue ever or felt the need to super question the after effects as much as I have recently or seeing many long term/ new users questioning the same questions or not noticing the slight changes with out being related to spiked product.

I understand the idea of data basing control ect ect but I also feel it is an incriminating entrapping and a way of justifying unknown outcomes through “newly obtained statistics” vs old un recorded statistic to play the odds in the grey area game of the product backed by bikers law enforcement government politicians that can use this as an enabling factor and ultimate cover for other certain actions by creating a “user risk” while making the producers untouchable by statistics falsified essentially a drug war creating a means of no longer having liability in many avenues while creating the means and protections to the enablers/cheaters.

this entire thing is an opinion backed by personal thoughts experiences is nothing more than just that. the entirety from the get go of this hopeful prosperous upbringing has seemed and appeared very fishy seems like yet another layer of protection towards big corporations doctors big corporations are willing to ruin old good food products at the expense of cost like butter being actually palm oil who would love every possible layer of protection to negate mistakes negligence through users risk of negligence enabling accepted wrong doing.

would love to hear others thoughts and opinions or feelings from product actual opinions not two three word comments to divert or disregard ones opinions / experiences / thoughts.

• Funny Funny x 1

3. OP is 12 years old.. I don't think they need advice anymore lol, & u can't talk about other drugs on GC.

4. Or what preservatives are used like embalming fluid and or other chemicals like used in tobacco government sprays everything these days just wonder....

5. Funny part is if your going to quote my post to divert negate ones opinion try to not put blatant typos with in it as “evernions” was not a single word throughout my entire post

6. You mentioned nose candy in your post & you can't talk about other drugs apart from weed, alcohol & tobacco.. so I had to just quote part of your post so mine also doesn't get deleted.

7. & In all honesty I didn't even read your reply.. it's long & not in paragraphs which makes it incredibly hard to read. I quoted your post then literally pressed delete till it was small enough lol

8. Personally when the topic name is numb tingling sensations and this is a forum / topic made out by users seeking clearly the same awnsers as am I seems like another control factor to silence experiences or feeling towards a product if it were to banned is simply proof of something to hide otherwise it would simply be skipped over and ignored like any pointless meme out there

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. The person had the problem 12 years ago my dude lol, it also doesn't matter you can't talk about other drugs but weed/tobacco & alcohol:laughing:

10. How is that grammar police as diversion from the entirety of question through out my post

11. Just like your previous comment of you just saying it so your post doesn’t get deleted for well known member who apparently also disregarding the rule when I entered the forum there was no initial rule pop up add clarifying from future forward ok use words like nose candy as seems acceptable from your post for reference

12. Grasscity.com - Forum Guidelines

There's the rules dude lol, my posts will more then likely also get deleted man :confused_2: I didn't disregard anything I just didn't use the exact word you used, I fully expect my post where I mentioned it to be deleted.

All I was saying is OP is 12 years old & you can't mention other drugs but alcohol,weed & tobacco.

13. Even if it did get deleted there is a digital finger print of my questions concerns and similarity’s to others questions pertaining the original product listed for discussion such as weed tobacco or alchohal

14. You've confused me now dude lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Not only that freedoms such as freedom of speech, human rights to discuss are not being met by this ridiculous forum if this is the case and if a word taught in grade 5-6 health studies class is offensive maybe the soda pop coke should be banned along the rest of sponge bob bugs bunny the list goes on as the drink coke originally used to put cocaine in the coke hense the name so drink your soda pop of “coke” while reading the posts and try to to feel hypocritical or discriminatory

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Your acting like a site administrator and you don’t know how digital fingerprints are left behind ? Confusing you ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Sounds like our guy brews. No two people can be this annoying.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I'm no admin or a mod dude lol. I just told you saying Scarface's favourite drug is against the rules.

• Like Like x 1

19. j. Discussion of other drugs including pharmaceuticals, supplements and ‘legal' herbs used as intoxicants. Note: Cannabis, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco can be freely discussed

That's exactly what the rules say dude.. it isn't hard to not talk about something lol

20. Fuck knows dude people just seem to be getting more annoying or it's just me not having patience for them lmaooooo

• Like Like x 1