Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Numbness after toke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by madmadz, Feb 22, 2018.

1. I wasn't too sure which forum to post under so I hope this works! I'm an avid smoker, I mostly only sesh bong and spliffs about 1-4 times a day. I'm very small but I do have a high tolerance, have been seshing very often for about 2 years straight.
    So the other night I was dead asleep and woke up to take some bong chops in the middle of the night. During my second one, when inhaling all of a sudden the smoke felt like I was inhaling frost and I immediately blew it out cause that's the first time ever feeling that way. Trying to breathe afterwards was strange, I couldn't feel any air going through my lungs , it was all numb and cold but I was breathing alright. I laid back in bed and 15 mins later my throat and tongue were numb! Then a bit later it spread to my arms and chest, I was numb & tingling. When I pinched my skin ( hard enough to draw blood ) I couldn't feel the Contact of my hand on skin... Obviously I was scared, my heart started pounding almost had a panic attack. I've experienced sharp chest pains before from seshing but I've heard those are fairly common. I know the weed wasn't laced cuz it was the same strain I had been smokin for a week. I've read that weed, if done consistently for years, can heavily affect a part of your brain and can cause strokes (could be bs). Ive had bad experiences with mdma before, after using a few times I had mini seizures. Even after quitting mdma I continued to have random mini seizures which have now stopped. I'm just really worried! if this is a sign weed is affecting my brain negatively, then I wanna know so I can stop asap ! Or if this was just a one time fluke, maybe waking up from R.E.M. Sleep and then toking isn't good for you? . I'm sorry for the long post I wanted it to be detailed!

2. Cannabis is a natural anistetic . dabbing makes my mouth numb like oragel gum numbing stuff.
    The endo canabinoid system is more than canabinoid receptors.

3. Thank you for responding ! :) I think this was different though, I've never experienced anything close or similar. It was the exact same weed I had smoked the previous day and all week, plus I also sesh a lot so right away I knew something was different that time. Even before I went numb, I had a precious chop and it was perfectly fine didn't feel any cold/icy feeling while inhaling until the second chop then my tongue, throat, ect went numb!

4. That musta been some good shit. What u say that strain was called again.

5. You inhaled too deep while half a sleep. An you went white. It happens