Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Number one rule of Grasscity.com

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tha Professor, Jan 24, 2010.

1. #1 Tha Professor, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    1. Don't talk about Grasscity.com
    2. Never, EVER, troll the city. Such an offense should result in immediate castration.
    3. Don't be a douche. Were all appreciators of the herb here; in fact we're an ENTIRE COMMUNITY devoted to it, so respect one another. Your opinion doesn't necessarily make it the right one.

And i know you noticed that's three rules, we all did. Thank you.

2. that's two rules...

3. I've heard being over 18 is a pretty important one, everyone gets on your back if you're not. Seems like we're an ageist bunch (or adolescents just don't know how to keep their shit together).

4. um..yeah and kinda disagree. just be smart about whatever you post.

5. I bet more than half of the people on here are under 18 but the rule helps with any legality problems

6. I wasn't aware the legal age of smoking weed age is "18" haha!

I like having an older generation and more modern generation of stoners, adds variety to the city.

7. I love the over 18 rule, but not because I agree with the idea of it. In practice, however, anyone with half a brain can just lie about their age. Anyone who's too stupid to do that probably won't be making any valuable contributions.

8. but according to your location you hate the over 18 rule right?

9. i like it how when there's a member who just turns 18 and was lying about it their whole membership can just come out and say they have been lying

10. i think almost half of the people here started when they were under 18

11. One thing i miss about being 18 and in highschool was the young, youthful virgin lungs.

Ahhh now THOSE were the days..
    :bongin:

12. Haha! Yes being 18 and in high school is pretty cool.

13. Haha let me rephrase, being 18 AND/OR in High School.
    :laughing:

14. unless you're the loser freshman being slammed into a locker

15. freshmen are only really high schoolers when they enter acting that way. all the others are just middle schoolers. regardless if your a freshman you probably shouldnt even smoke buds yet

16. Short version: See military acronym: CYA

Long version:
    1. 18 is the age of legal adulthood in many countries around the world

2. Persons 17 or under persons are not able to sign a contract, and since Bill Clinton enabled electronic signatures as substitute for physical signatures, minors are not able to agree to the T&C of this website without having the contract invalidated.

3. It is assumed that if you are 18, you are assumed to have sufficent mental facilites to conform to the obligations of contractual service, (unless proven legally incompent)

4. Avoids charges against GC of "Contributing to the deliquency of a minor". If you are over 18, and participating in illicit activities, it is assumed you know what you are doing. (Also, the age of accountability in many US states is 12 years of age, but the DA has to prove it).

17. As a matter of fact it is. Atleast in the Netherlands, the country that this site is hosted from. :D

18. You joined this month and your post count is at 350!?!? Damn, talk about a dedicated blade.

Haha thank you for that though, I understand why the over 18 rule is put in effect. It would be quite the city if it's slogan was "ALL AGES WELCOME, PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN OUR ILLEGAL ACTS OF STIMULATING YOUR MIND WITH DRUGS AND THAN TALK ABOUT IT WEOOW."

19. i half disagree wih number two cuz ive seen a couple funny as troll threads on here. there waz one about this dudes kid smokin crack then at the very end e bel-aired the shit out of us:mad::laughing::smoking::smoking:

20. #20 k_semler, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    RE #1: I'm unemployed, so all I do is surf the internet all day long. From the instant I wake up, until I crash, I'm on the internet doing something. (except today when I went to peep in the local (opens tomorrow), head shop to see what merchandise they have. (felt like a vouyer)). I'm going back tomorrow to get a "4 chamber grinder". :D

RE #2: LOL. I'll second that motion. :bongin: :laughing:

EDIT: You said my post count is 350, when it is in fact 346, (as of this post). Are you from the future? :laughing: :smoking: