Number of partners

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mollycoolxo, Oct 19, 2012.

1. What's your opinion on number of partners? Do you keep up with your number? Are there people you've forgotten? Does it make any difference to you how many previous partners someone has had?

I used to keep up with my number and had every person written down in order until I realized there were some people I just did NOT want to remember. So I stopped counting. Now, I can still remember everyone. I just choose to not count constantly. Idk, it just doesn't really matter to me. If 2 adults make a decision to make love because they feel that connection in that moment then FUCK. YEAH.

2. [quote name='"mollycoolxo"'] If 2 adults make a decision to make love because they feel that connection in that moment then FUCK. YEAH.[/quote]

I disagree here. That "connection in the moment" is just horniness/sex drive/human nature. Ain't no makin love

If a girl has slept with more then 3 guys she is not an option to me. Of course there are exceptions

I date to marry and I want a nice sweet girl who has high standards with her self and doesn't give sex out like ramen noodles on my college campus -___-

• Like Like x 1
  3. How many girls have you had sex with? Just out of curiosity.

4. 1 girl man... Been with her for a while now :smoke: she had one other partner before me

It's just real hard for me to get over the thought of multiple dicks penetrating a poonani and being okay with it. Personal problem I guess you can say haha.

Take care!

5. Well, at least you're not a hypocrite mate. We're all entitled to our preferences.

Cheers! :wave:

6. im a late bloomer so ive only been with 2 women so far, im 21.

the chick i have a friends with benefits thing going on has been around, shes 20 and told me im her 41st. she was kinda baffled i had been with only 1 girl before her, she figured i had been with at least 5 or something "youre just so sexy and attractive... i figured it would be more. thats good though....".

i dont really care how many partners someone has had as long as they treat me right and i enjoy spending time with them it really doesnt matter.... besides how are you suppose to get better at sex without any practice? its kinda difficult ya know lol

7. [quote name='"plainsight"']

I disagree here. That "connection in the moment" is just horniness/sex drive/human nature. Ain't no makin love

If a girl has slept with more then 3 guys she is not an option to me. Of course there are exceptions

I date to marry and I want a nice sweet girl who has high standards with her self and doesn't give sex out like ramen noodles on my college campus -___-[/quote]

Wow, dude. I thought I was picky.

8. I don't real carry about how many partners a person has if they are clean lol.
    But since internet dating came along I have majorly slowed my roll...way too easy to hop online and find a fast fuck. And you know how they say when you sleep with someone you are sleeping with every person they've been with.

9. I think ive had 6 sexual pertners in my life. Im not very promiscuous; i always preferred drugs to sex when i was younger (now i prefer sex). Im a hopeless romantic though, so not a lot of flings for me - more serious relationships. I do not know how many partners my wife has had and I dont really care. Thats the past and has little bearing on our relationship today. Its not what happened in the past thats important - its what is happening now that counts. I know my wife is committed to me and monogamous; thats all I can ask for.

10. I thought maybe my number was getting high until I found out my group of girl friends were up in the 50's. Grossed me out.
    Now I'm at one partner a year for the last three years and I'm fine with that.

11. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']I thought maybe my number was getting high until I found out my group of girl friends were up in the 50's. Grossed me out.
    Now I'm at one partner a year for the last three years and I'm fine with that.[/quote]

50? Lol holy shit.

Sent from my Desire HD using GC Forum

12. anything over 10 is too much. no one wants used meat. haha

13. Welllll.... I'm a Scorpio

14. i prefer the slut butts so the higher the better. If i wanted a challenge, id still be in school

Sent from cheap ass DELL laptop using GC Forum.

P.S. people that have this^^^ are a good post for "things that annoy you thread"

15. Yeah. My closest friend at the time used to go on plenty of fish and go out with like 3 guys a week and always hook up with them. Plus going out to bars. And then complain about how she can't find a decent man. Made me want to karate chop her face. Oh and she has at least 2 stds.
    Common sense is not common...

16. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

Yeah. My closest friend at the time used to go on plenty of fish and go out with like 3 guys a week and always hook up with them. Plus going out to bars. And then complain about how she can't find a decent man. Made me want to karate chop her face. Oh and she has at least 2 stds.
    Common sense is not common...[/quote]

Not in this day in age. Its rare to find now. Honestly iv slept with about less than 15. But it was more when i was younger. Iv only slept with two people in the last 3 years. And their exs.

17. [quote name='"wallflo"']i prefer the slut butts so the higher the better. If i wanted a challenge, id still be in school

Sent from cheap ass DELL laptop using GC Forum.

P.S. people that have this^^^ are a good post for "things that annoy you thread"[/quote]

LOL we can help it were using the app on our phones and GC must of put that in in the new update.

And i Would prolly double strap it, on a slutt butt. :wave:

18. Oh, well, carry on then. Im just gunna loath it from my computer here silently.

19. I have been sexually active for six years now, and the last three of those years I have been in a serious committed relationship and have only banged one man. My current beau. <3

So for the first three "adventurous" years since I got deflowered I banged somewhere between 20-30 men. I tried making a numbered list of the names of the gentlemen I have gave it up to awhile back and the number was like twenty-something.

I love my significant other and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world (okay, maybe for like world peace or something. Idk.) but do I miss it? Occasionally from time to time.

20. 5 partners in 5 years, but have spent the last three years with my current partner. As for choosing someone, I really don't care about if they were promiscuous, as long as I feel I can trust them not to betray the trust and loyalty of the relationship