Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Number of hits from a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JayEff, Jun 22, 2010.

1. How many hits can you usually take from a ~1 gram blunt? Please only answer if you've actually counted or have a blunt lying around to test it :cool:

2. i think it depends on how big of hits you take and how long you waint inbetween hits.

3. all depends on how good the roller is.

4. I usually take 2, and if its a bigger blunt (2-3g) then between 3-4 depending on what everyone else takes. If you are not sure of how many to take just watch the people you are smokin with and take as many as they do.

5. well its not like theres a formula

2 hits = buzz
    5.5 hits = baked

why would u count :smoking:

6. I meant how many total hits you can take from a blunt before it burns out entirely.

7. dude who cares? puff puff pass, how many hits is irrelevant

8. well you wont get an accurate answer because it depends on if its grinded, how big the hits are, how it was rolled, if you put honey, etc.

9. There is no answer here OP, its different for every person lol. A lot of factors

10. Exactly. One would wonder the reasoning behind such a question.

11. depends on the size of the blunt there really isn't any specific answer

12. Way too many variables. Only way to get an exact number for your rolling and smoking style would be to roll and smoke it yourself.

13. 34. It's all over the Internet bro.

14. a million.........if you don't lite it!.......stupid ? stupid answer!

15. I seriously wonder why people ask questions like this. Just smoke it. All that matters is that you get high