Number game on facebook?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rented, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Is really annoying. Stop playing it please

2. What's that?

3. It's really just stupid, people need a real hobby.

It's where someone messages a person with a number, and then that person that received the said number puts it in their status and writes what they think about them.

4. Bahahahaha, it's killing my feed. D;

5. I think i shat my self a little after reading this.

6. my 14 year old daughter plays this. I was like WTF??? :confused:

7. So is people updating their status with pointless shit.

The number game isn't a big deal, kinda a funny way to tell people what you think about them.

8. No one i know has done anything like this....yay for having normal friends!!!! hahahahaha facebook fail

9. It's pretty stupid, who comes up with these lame facebook trends?

10. 5

wait what??

11. A hate all of the facebook trend games. The more I check out facebook the dumber it seems to me, yet I keep mine anyways.

12. facebook is good. all these people wasting their pointless lives doing pointless shit, it makes me feel better about justifying my main hobby, smokin weed.

13. i have never even made a facebook and i never will. Just dont see the point unless i wanted to keep in contact with friends who dont care to keep in contact with me.

14. People love reliving their middle school years. Idiots.

15. Yesss

16. Yeah it sounds lame.... I refuse to EVER play it lol!

17. You know what else is annoying?

How everytime facebook does something lame (which of course is going to happen) some one has to come to GC and complain about it.

IMO.

:confused_2:

18. pretty soon the statuses about how annoying the number game is are going to become even more annoying than the number game statuses.

i also think all these games/trends etc. shows how easily influenced people are, and how important it is to people to be a part of a group. that's why i think advertisement is probably one of the easiest occupations there are, people's minds are so easily manipulated into thinking one way or another.

19. I guess.. Or it's just friends wanting to play a game on an online social network.

How many games are here right on GC?

20. exactly

look at these 'analyze the blade above you' and 'do you recognize this blade' threads

pretty much the same thing as what op describes