Number 1 Boxer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxJWxX, Aug 5, 2003.

?

Who's the muthafukkin best?!

1. Mike Tyson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Lennox Lewis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Muhammad Ali

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Rocky Marciano

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. George Forman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Oscar De La Hoya

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who\'s the best mothafukkin boxer of all time? (sorry i just had to add the mothafukkin ya know). So Im not talkin about who\'s the best out of all time, because if Joe Lewis or Marciano were still around they would be fuckin killed by a current heavyweight. But out of everyones era, who was the best?

I was always into Mike Tyson when I was like 10 for a long time. But I got into Oscar De La Hoya, I think the best boxer now is Roy Jones Jr, he gonna knock Lennox Lewis flat on his fat ass.

2. lewis will ass fuck anything, i said ANYTHING that exists.

i dont care if its mike tyson, jupiter, a tank, george bush enormous and powerful vast lack of... well... more things than i can fit in this space.

yes lennox lewis is da man, and he always will be.

3. im sure... considering that guy he was just fighting totally kicked his ass until the ref called the fight due to some bs cut... he still wanted to fight sooo bad, and would have won... he was alost tied in points an lewis was in bad shape....

best boxer... muhammed.... just for the spirit an helpin advance the sport...

4. whatever that cut was the end whether the ref stopped it or not.

sure lewis got hit more times, big whoop. his impact split the dudes face open. if they had kept going, he woudlnt have had any skin on his face left by the end.

5. I\'d go with roy jones, he\'s a fast hard puncher,and is smart in the ring.

Lewis will have his hands full with jones \"OR\"cris bird

6. Ali all the way. It wasn\'t just his hype, he beat everyone, he spent some his best years in jail protesting the draft, he came back to win after being hurt. Ali ruled & he was the greatest of all time!

Rocky was 2nd. Great, psycho, strong as a bull.

Tyson was FANTASTIC, but a flash in the pan.

7. bwahahaha.... lewis was a lil bloody bitch by the end of the fight.... peopel were gettin worried cause the so called\'champ\' was losing....the fight was called... you also have to reealize for two weeks notice, the other guy did amazingly.....

at least it was a good bout.

8. alright. well you guys have defense against Lewis in that hes had ONE fight in HISTORY in which he was getting rolled, and even then he still won it.

so who cares. one bad fight does not mean he isnt the best in the world.

i once saw a video of tiger woods swinging, and he COMPLETELY missed the ball. that doesnt make him a shitty golfer does it?

9. nah, it makes him look like a professional making himself looking like an ass in front of the camera...

i

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.