Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Numb/tingly days after smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chynachill, Mar 26, 2017.

1. So I've been smoking for 2 yrs now almost everyday the last time I smoked my skin from head to toe went numb) feels like if your foot fell asleep) I thought it would go away after I came down but it hasn't its been about 5 days now and I still feel the Same I know for sure it wasn't laced I took a 10 panel drug test and only got a positive for thc has anybody had this happen and has it gone away?

2. I've never had that happen. I think you're just hyperaware and bit paranoid from worry. Are you sure it was cannabis and not synthetic? Had you smoked any of that particular herb before without a reaction? If it was cannabis I suggest keeping hydrated, eating a good diet, getting some exercise. Just take good care of yourself. Don't smoke until you feel better, then start small. Good luck, friend.

3. That's crazy man.

Anything different about the sesh? Hungry, tired, dehydrated, stressed-out?