Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Numb and tingly feeling day after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by V1nom, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Sunday afternoon or so I did a bowl. Everything went smooth, got a pretty good high. Smoked candyland I got from my friend day before. I smoke every once in a while, like 3-5 times a month or so. But I started smoking when I was very young like around 15 and then stopped at 17, I was a pretty heavy user. I'm 20 now and started again September. And I woke up this morning feeling numb, tingly, little light headed and still feel the same.

Does anybody know why, is it because I stopped for a while and recently started again so my tolerance is low?

2. ... why would you think this is weed related?

3. 90% chance its all in your head and youve convinced yourself weeds mad eyou feel that way, no it sounds unhelpful but just chill out forget about it its all in your head