Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nugs smell like circus peanuts and bubblegum

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DELTAnineTHC, Mar 6, 2009.

1. now its really sweet and it tastes good on the first hit but i cant help but notice how the bud has a like brown tinge goin to it and i mean it just really doesnt smell like weed to me, ill post a picture on here so yall can make a decision but im pretty sure someone sprayed some shit on it... however that said the bud looks good its crystally, its fluffy, its sticky, and most importantly it got me really high, im talkin laughin like a madman drivin all by myself because i was so high... but the jury is out, i think im about to go pick up some diesel, cause i know how that shit's supposed to smell...

2. Sour diesel would be my first choice over buds that smell like you described.
    I really wanna see a picture of that bud though.

3. i can relate :rolleyes: