Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nuglet pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Drybananna, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Just some lil nuglets. : ) Not dank, but definitely not bad, was told it was crippy though. Smells SOOOOOOO strong, and god damn good.

Been dry around here for a while so Im happy

That's not all of it, I picked up an 1/8th of it. The nugs are so tiny (sorry for lack of size comparison). Aren't they cute? hahah

[​IMG]

lol Im weird, finding my weed cute

Attached Files:

2. Nothing wrong with small nugs, its better than having a huge stick down the middle sometimes. Looks good enjoy.

3. What is crippy? is that anything like bloody? Cause the crips and the bloods are trippen on what you wrote.

4. Creeper? Maybe instead of cripy

Sent from your mom's phone.

5. I'm thinking crypto

That's a FLA word.  I got some siiiick cripto back in the day on vaca in FLA.  My parents found it said that flushed it but really smoked it - BASTARDS.