Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nuggetry OG

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by toshi ueda, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Killer batch. cured to perfection. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. I'll pay shipping. ;)

+ rep, man. :D

3. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to toshi ueda again.

Strange, I don't remember repping you.

4. smells funky

5. what a GREAT strain bro :hello::hello::hello:
    +rep i have yet to see anything from nuggetry on gc

6. bringing the Chubbs ganja to grasscity, i gotta rep you haha

7. nice thats some straight chronic

8. killer batch indeed!

9. Some fucking fire man, good shit

10. That looks like some bomb OG, much like we see here in California. Watch out for all those people from the mid states, they are gonna be in here calling bullshit and how OG Kush is a "made up" strain.

11. i hope by mid statea you mean mids as in bud, not middle of the us.... Cause uh, im well aware og kush is a strain. Why do you think your cali bud is the best....YOU just made a mega arrogant comment.

12. This. :wave:

13. Finally after watching Chubbs on Youtube all day long I can inspect some of his nugget up close and personal.. through my computer.

Looks like some lung-killer. I bet that bud is very, very good.

14. all i gotta say, is if you believe cali has the best and only they do, my pick up thread will vastly change that perception hahahahahahha

15. Who the fuck says OG Kush is made up? :confused:

16. In no way am I suggesting that Cali bud is the best. We all know that grow information is more widely available than ever. We see killer buds being grown everywhere. In closets, in bathrooms.

This bud I have is killer and some of the best i have ever smoked. It tastes incredible o the high lasts for hours. I was baked for 5 hours straight off of one solid milk rip. It's a solid high that makes you feel good. Great for watching movies. Creative high.

Not sure why this forums, there has to be so many arguments. Just enjoy the pictures. We are all here to share what we have. Let's all get along.

17. #17 phire420, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    YOU just made a mega idiotic comment with no base.

Tell me, how is it being arrogant by saying "yeah that looks like bud here in Cali". Do you even know what the word arrogant means, kid? When do I say "Cali buds are the best"?

Don't even try to reply to this post, I don't want your head to explode into a million gooey pieces.

18. Arrogant: Having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities. You said, it looks like the bud in cali yes, when you claimed the people of the "mid states" will all come calling BS because they are unaware OG kush exists, it made it seem like you are under the impression you know more about weed, than every other state, which is exaggerating California to some weed genius place, when in fact, you can find bud of equal quality every where, and, im sure there are MANY people in EVERY state aware OG kush exists and many more, that are unaware, so get over yourself.

19. You wouldn't believe how many blades on here think it is. Mostly those from non medical states.

I understand that those people are used to their shady dealers making up names, they don't understand though how radically different things are in medical states. Long story short: I know what strain exactly I am getting, most of the time I know which brand of seeds they were grown from (a lot of Cali Connect at my collective).

20. So because the collective you buy from knows its genetics for some reason everyone in these "mid states" is less informed on bud.....