Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NUGGETRY Is Back on GC!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ask Chubbs, Aug 13, 2011.

1. welcome back chubbs!! glad to see your doin good. . shoutout on mmjbotcamp? ha:bongin:one love from 615

2. "I take that back, soo Sour." :D

3. Daamn never knew Chubbs was on this shit, badass.

4. I have some of your namesake wax sitting on my desk right now. :yummy: And some of your Co2 OG Honeycomb.

5. Chubbs! Are you ever planning on opening up a NorCal dispensary? That would be sick.

I ventured out to San Diego last month and as I was passing all the Santa Ana signs I wanted to stop in soooooo damn bad. Nobody in my carpool wanted to stop. :(

6. But there's so many good ones up there!

7. Welcome back Chubbs.

The city just got a little brighter.

8. Welcome back Chubbs! Such a big fan of you and your videos!

Hopefully I can come out to CPA sometime and visit.

Stay Medicated bro.

9. Maybe next time!

Thank you.

Yup. Creeping here and there but back for good.

Yo!

No more Bootcamp. Just too busy.

Thank you. Is good to be back. :)

:) Sometimes I do.

And the NUGGETRY name is a big fan of yours. Thank you. :)

A little bit. But somebody's gotta do it right?

Man I fucking LOVE wax!!!!

Nope. No plans for NorCal store anytime soon. Too distracted with other projects at the moment. --Chubbs